Terms & Conditions
By making your deposit payment you are accepting that you have read and accepted the following terms & conditions:
- Payment is only for the time of the Holiday Houseboy. Any other expense such as, but not limited to, travel, food & beverage and entrance fees are to be paid by the Guest.
- The Guest is also responsible for any expense incurred by the Holiday Houseboy such as food & beverage, shared transport and entrance fees.
- Holiday Houseboys is not responsible for any loss or injury however incurred during the time of the service contracted.
- It is the Guest’s responsibility to contract any additional travel and medical insurance as necessary, including insurance to cover any accident or loss however caused.
- In the event that the Guest rides on the back of the motorbike of the Holiday Houseboy, the Guest acknowledges that he is not insured by Holiday Houseboys and accepts all risks and responsibilities.
- The Guest may cancel within 48 hours to receive a full refund of payments made, otherwise there is no refund. An email is sufficient for cancellation.
- In the event that the Holiday Houseboy is a no show at the agreed date and time, all payments made for the Holiday Houseboy will be refunded.
- The Guest pays the Holiday Houseboy in cash the contracted amount after his services in local currency unless otherwise agreed to the contrary.